Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm back.......

I have been gone from blogging for almost a year......I'm ready to get this part of my life back. I miss my camera and I miss how making pictures makes me feel. It wasn't the best year to begin with and then it ended with the loss of my mother. I hate that I can't pick up the phone and call her, I miss her so much at times I can barely breathe...........I will miss all the little things she done for me on our visits home. Mom alway made me feel special, but she did that for all of us. I'm so thankful we had such a good visit over Thanksgiving with her, but there was so much more I wanted to share with her.
This is the last picture I took of her. My son Jeremy and Jenette was in from California for the holiday.





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Dana, I am so sorry for your loss of your mom...hang in there!

I am glad you have picked your camera back up and I will be looking forward to seeing your work again! :) You are an amazing photographe! ...may your photographs help your heart heal!