Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Farm Life............






A little over a year ago my parents sold the family farm and moved into town. Their age and health being the determining factor. My last visit home before they moved was November 2006. It was a tough trip. I seen how much my mother was looking forward to the move, a change, a chance to move to town and not be so far out in the country, and how much it pained my father.........this was the farm his father grew up on, the farm his grandfather had once farmed. I seen how much he loved her by agreeing to this move. He had been sick earlier in the year and realized it just had to be done.......but when I think of home I think of the farm, the place I grew up, running and playing.........over the years I have taken many, many pix of this place I still miss, and I decided I would share with a series of posts. A project........for me.

No comments: