Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sentimental Painting

Here is a picture of a painting my son in California painted and sent me for Christmas. I knew what it was before I finished tearing the bubble wrap off of it. It is very sentimental to me. I had taken a picture years ago of a shed at sunset on my parents farm and this is Jeremy's take on it. I love it and will cherish it always. I miss when we go back to Illinois not being able to walk around the farm...I think I will always miss it. This is the picture I took.

I got this digital ornament from my stepkids, so neat it holds 60 images and can be directly hooked in to the computer with a USB cord or can run off batteries to hang on the tree. Really a cool gift!


1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

that's a beautiful rendition of an equally beautiful photograph, on canvas.

I can see why you miss the farm scene of Illinois. So would I, if i had to leave this place and I haven't been here for even a year!!!!!