Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Weekend

I had such a good weekend just hanging out with the hubby. He spent most the day Saturday and all day Sunday (my actual birthday) Saturday he had to pick up his tool box and forklift from a factory in west Fort Worth, I got to ride with him. I love riding in a big truck with him. I respect the hard work he does. I'm always amazed at how easy he makes it look.

This is "Big Red" the tool box!


Sunday after breakfast we went to the shop to work on our new toy that we are taking to Illinois. (I will post more on that later) I took my camera as usual and couldn't resist playing with these mirrors.



We took a wonderful drive south to Centerville, then to Lufkin and up to Tyler for catfish! Over all we went over 300 miles on our Sunday Drive. It was nice, seen some beautiful country. The trees aren't really changing here but it was beautiful none the less. We just enjoyed each others company, seems we are doing that more and more these days. Kind of nice, really!


No comments: