Monday, October 6, 2008

Nascar Coming Soon To TMS

Well these pix are from the race we went to in 2006! I can't believe we didn't get to go last year but we are hoping to go this November. If all works out we will and I will have more Nascar pix to post. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Any way I ran across these pix and remembered how much fun that day was. In case you are wondering, our driver is Jeff Gordon. No booing please, it won't change our minds so don't try it! LOL

This first pix I had some fun in Photoshop with, I kind of like it.

Before race time we got to go into the pit area. We loved it, don't know if we will get to do that this year or not, but I'm hoping.
Loved the M&M Tires!





Gluing the lug nuts on Gordon's tires.



I wish Gordon's car would have been out, but during the hour or so we were in the pit area they never brought his car out. I would have loved to get some close shots of it, but it just was not to be that day.





No comments: