Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tiffany - UNT Senior

I met up with Tiffany and her sister Cortany (I did Cortany's Senior Pix not long ago) on the Campus of the University of North Texas in Denton for her senior shoot. Tiffany will be graduating with her Bachelors Degree this December. We had to cut our day short due to rain, but we will finish up soon. Too many ideas not to finish up! Here are just a few, I'm only a third way through the images, but I wanted to do a sneak peek for Tiffany! More to follow in the days to come.
We met at the Pita Pit just off campus for lunch to get us started!

I loved the shots in front of the clock tower.


Arch of Books near the fountain.
UNT has such a beautiful campus, I can't wait to head back up there to finish this shoot. We only just got started when the rain came in and we had to seek shelter, but we got some of the indoor shoot done.

No comments: