Friday, December 12, 2008

3 VIPs

One of my favorite parts of our trip was spending a few day's with the grand kids. They have grown so much just since Sept. It was hard to get them nailed down long enough to get some pictures of them, but I managed a few. Although the oldest has always loved a camera pointed at her, we did a mini session and got some really great shots just before we lost the light. I will before long get the other two if I have to bribe them, and I'm not above doing just that.


Ethan - This one I have to bribe! LOL
but look how cute he is...it will be worth the bribe!
Grace - or is it Cindy Lou Who? Such a cutie!
Bailey - has always been a beauty, and loves to get her picture taken.
We had a few minutes of light one evening a got some really cute shots.




Bailey and her daddy (Chris)
Ethan and his daddy (Ryan)

Just like all the visits this one went way too fast!

No comments: