Sunday, September 28, 2008

Berryville Chowder


The small community of Berryville IL does a Chowder every Labor Day Weekend to raise funds for upkeep of various items around the community. This was the first year in a while I was able to attend. I had forgot how fun it was. All four of our kids and their families were there, plus my in-laws and their families! I really think my Mother In-law had the biggest turn out of family out of all the chowder goer's, such fun and good chowder! I can't wait to head back up there in November for deer hunting! Of course I hunt with my camera, but I really hope my husband gets that big buck he has been dreaming of.
These are the kettles and the men responsible for making the chowder.

Jeremy and Jenette

Our Family!

Sweet Grace

My sweet hubby and our youngest.
More Family!


No comments: