Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Berryville Vineyard

Berryville Vineyards.....................This place has a very special past for my husband and me. It was actually (over twenty years ago now) ground where we farmed and the house that we lived in sat on this property. Now it is a Vineyard and the owner Eric Pool makes some of the very best wine. Usually when I'm back in Illinois I don't get to see the grapes on the vine..........and oh how beautiful they are. I wish I had more time to wonder around the vineyard to capture pictures. Below are a few pictures I snapped Saturday Aug 30. A group of us from the family went over to visit with Eric and taste some wine.





Eric - Owner Operator of Berryville Vineyards. I believe it was last weekend Eric hosted his annual Harvestfest. I wish we could have been there for that. I hear it is always a great time.


I would love to do a photo shoot in the vineyards someday. Engagement shoot would be so great there. Maybe even bride and groom shots. Maybe someday!





No comments: