Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surprise!

My husband has been out of town for a few weeks. He told me he would be back Sunday the 28th late in the afternoon. So what else should I have thought? Right? Well..........I was sound asleep Saturday morning and I woke up to someone grabbing me and kissing me at 3 something in the morning!.................It scared me half to death! It only took a second before I realized it was him, and I was so happy to see him it only took a half second to forgive him for frighting me. The even better thing is the first time in a very long while he has the whole weekend off so we can just hang out together.

These are just a few pix I took not long before he went out of town. For our Anniversary we had got this awesome new infared grill. Yummy steak!



No comments: