Friday, April 18, 2008

Looking Through [2]



This picture I posted once before, but I just love it. I liked how the leaves seemed to pop off the trees. Gateway Arch in St. Louis is a really neat place to visit. I'm not much on heights but it was such a beautiful view. We were there in the early morning, and looking down I was thrilled to get some shots of the shadow of the arch over St. Louis. Click on the pictures to enlarge. The picture in my banner was taken in Gateway park also. If you ever get there make sure to take in the museum. It's underground beneath the arch. Such a cool place.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

found you thru mark

love your banner picture and I'm so happy to know where it was taken

also love the leaves fleeing the tree.

glad to know everyone is OK after the earthquake.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I love those. I can't decide which I like better.

Debbie said...

Wow...looking through arch from two different perspectives! Great job!

Glad you're okay!!

Carletta said...

I love them both - but my favorite is the first one!
Great photos!

Shelly said...

I can't decide!

dot said...

I love both of these! Pretty colors and unique views!