Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking through #5

Animal cruelty?...................No Way!
This picture is 25 + years old. My mom had this bottle, with a hole cut in the back for putting plants in the bottle. In the seventies every one had these in our area. Terrariums for growing plants, as you can see the kitties loved the heat inside for their naps. These kitties look like a yin/yang in a bottle!
I love a road trip, and I get to go on one with my hubby. He has to go pick up a piece of equipment for work in St Louis, MO. Not far from our families in Illinois, so we are taking a detour for a long weekend trip to see family. I have been so home sick to see everyone I can't wait. I wish we were taking a semi, I love riding up high, but what we have to pick up will fit in the back of his work truck. Oh well, that will do............I just want to go.

Camera is already packed!

1 comment:

Karen Coutu said...

If you didn't explain it, I would have guessed that it was an illusion and the cats were just sitting behind it.